So… It’s 2014, let’s all stop pretending, if we are single, that we haven’t at least toyed with the idea of joining the thousands of online daters. I mean, I don’t know how many people are “doing it” but I do know when I joined one of these sites the amount of people I was matched with led me to believe that just about every single person now a days is trying it.
So let’s stop kidding ourselves.
Go ahead and tell people, I think it’s WAY more common than we think.
And now here are some tips for those of you that are thinking about giving it a go. These come from my own experience; usually these are the things that make me instantly remove you from my matches.
1. All of your pictures are selfies.
2. At least one of your pictures is a gym selfie or you flexin in the mirror.
4. You have numerous pictures with non-family members of the opposite sex. And they’re not the same person.
5. Or they are all the same person.
6. You’re wearing a wedding ring.
7. Your only picture is of some landscape or animal.
8. You talk about how into crossfit you are (maybe that’s only a deal breaker for me…).